Entered into force: 1st
of September, 2021
Last Updated: 25rd
of August, 2021
SPH Engineering, SIA is a company registered in the Republic of Latvia (registration number 50103629321) with its registered seat at Dzirnavu street 62-9, Riga, LV1050, Latvia ("SPH Engineering") and a customer (the "Customer") have entered or are about to enter into a contractual relationship (the "Relationship") for the supply of certain services and products (the "Product(s)") available on the online shop https://atlas.ugcs.com
("atlas.ugcs.com") managed by SPH Engineering.2. Payment options
The payment methods accepted by atlas.ugcs.com are those mentioned on the Website or in the Invoice or Quotation.2.1. Payment with a payment card
The card payment acquirer Nuvei enables the option to make a payment with MasterCard, VISA or American Express cards and AliPay. After the choice of product to be purchased and entering basic Customer data (Name, Surname, e-mail, address), the Customer is transferred to the card acquirer to finalize the card payment transaction. Card data is not
stored on atlas.ugcs.com or any other sites owned by SPH Engineering.2.2 Payment via PayPal
After the choice of product to be purchased Customer is transferred to PayPal to finalize the payment transaction. PayPal data is not
stored on atlas.ugcs.com or any other sites owned by SPH Engineering.2.3 Payment by wire transfer
Only the On-premises installation can be paid by wire transfer. For more details reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
.3. Purchase Agreement Types
There are two Agreement Types for ATLAS:3.1. ATLAS online
- the cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) which is billed as Usage Based
product and is billed in one of two cases:
a) monthly (every 30 days)
b) or sooner than 30 days if the Customer's Balance - used Product amount reaches 100,00 (one hundred) USD.
ATLAS online enables Customers to choose the type and amount of Products. The creation of the ATLAS cloud-based account on atlas.ugcs.com is free of charge.3.2. On-premises installation
The on-premises installation of ATLAS is governed by a dedicated Agreement that has to be signed between SPH Engineering and the Customer. To order ATLAS on-premises, please reach out to email@example.com. Billing
The billing depends on the Agreement Type.4.1.ATLAS online
is billed as Pay-Per-Use or Usage Based
Product – Customer pays only for the products used within each Billing Period.4.1.1
The Billing Period
for the ATLAS online is defined on one of these two rules, whichever is reached first:
a) every 30 days since the creation of the account
b) or sooner than 30 days, if the Balance of Customer's account (i.e. the Amount of used Products) reaches 100,00 (one hundred) USD without VAT/Tax.4.1.2 There are three (3) types of Products for which usage the Customer is Billed:126.96.36.199 Users
– the number of registered users of the Customer's account. The number of Users is calculated daily for an active account - the daily maximum number of users is multiplied by the price stated on the Pricing (atlas.ugcs.com/pricing). The number of registered users is displayed in the Balance of Customers account.188.8.131.52 Storage
– the daily maximum amount of used storage in gigabytes (GB). Price according to Pricing (atlas.ugcs.com/pricing).184.108.40.206. AI Detection
– the unlocking of detection results, based on the size in GB of the survey analyzed. The training and detection of the AI are free of charge, and the results are displayed on the maps/images but to access the detection' s results and enable the downloading of the vector results – the Customer is required to approve that the cost will be added to the Balance. The Amount is calculated by multiplying the price (defined on atlas.ugcs.com) with the size of the survey in GB.4.1.3 The setup of a new account
is free of charge and doesn't require binding of a payment method.4.1.4 Payment
When one of both Billing criteria is reached, all administration level Users of the Account receive an email notification for the outstanding payment of the Bill which has to be paid within 7 days.220.127.116.11 To make a payment:
- open the "Manage Organization" and click "Pay" to open the Bill Summary.
- Click "Buy" to open the payment gateway and finalise the purchase.
- A Success message will be displayed after completed payment and an Invoice will be sent to the Customer's email address. An Error message will be displayed if the payment has not be completed.18.104.22.168 If the Bill is paid
– an Invoice will be sent to the Customer's email.22.214.171.124 If the Bill is not paid within 7 days
– on day 8 the Account is transformed into "Read-only" mode, when Customer can access data of the Account, can download data, can remove users, but can NOT use any Products.126.96.36.199 If the Bill is not paid within 30 days – all data is removed from Customer's account with no option to restore and the account is Blocked.4.1.5 Refund
Payments for used services are not refundable.4.2 On-premises installation.
The on-premises installation of ATLAS is governed by a dedicated Agreement which has to be signed between SPH Engineering and the Customer. To order ATLAS on-premises, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. CancellationTo cancel Billing, it is required to delete the Account. To delete an account
- send a request to email@example.com from the e-mail associated with the account.Payments for used services are not refundable.6. Delivery6.1 ATLAS online
- To start using ATLAS online Customer has to Sign Up for an ATLAS profile by providing email address for the login and creating a password.
- Upon first login Customer will be prompted to create an Organisation.
- After creating the Organisation customer will be forwarded to the ATLAS online account.
- The initial Balance of the account will have a free bonus of 50,00 (fifty) USD. Once the 50,00 USD are spent using the Products, the Balance will start to increase and the Customer will be required to pay according to the steps described in chapter "Billing".
6.2. On-premises installation
The on-premises installation of ATLAS is delivered according to the Agreements made between SPH Engineering and the Customer.7. Taxes
All prices on atlas.ugcs.com are stated without Taxes/VAT.
If SPH Engineering has the legal obligation to pay or collect Taxes for which the Customer is responsible, the appropriate amount shall be invoiced to and paid by the Customer.
If the Customer provides a valid EU-VAT registration number into the purchase form on atlas.ugcs.com, the VAT will not be charged (0%). To check the validity of EU-VAT visit http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/8. Terms and Conditions of Use
8.1 These terms and conditions shall govern Customer's use of the services of SPH Engineering, including websites and platforms.
8.2 By using services provided by SPH Engineering, Customer accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if Customer disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, Customer must not use the services of SPH Engineering.
8.3 If Customer register's with services of SPH Engineering, Customer will be asked to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
and Cooky Policy
8.5 Customer may only use the services of SPH Engineering for Customer's own personal and business purposes, and Customer must not use our services for any other purposes.9. Refund
The used ATLAS online services are non-refundable.10. Legal and contact information
Company Name: SIA "SPH Engineering", registration number 50103629321, official (legal) address: Dzirnavu street 62-9, Riga, LV1050, Latvia. Contact details of our representative: Janis Kuze, Sales Director, +37125453422, firstname.lastname@example.org.