- “Download” button added to
“Export detection report” operation allows to download CSV files for each label assigned to files in the dataset. CSV will contain image names associated with a label and coordinates from EXIF
- Significantly improved the speed of object counting after the selection on the map
- All cards (project, dataset names) now accept long names and do not stretch
- Renamed “Run” to “Detect” which better reflects the meaning of this operation - start detection with an existing detector.
Applies to Images and Maps
- Now Download image operation in Image Details opens a separate browser's window
If you don’t detect any changes in your ATLAS, please Press Refresh (Ctrl+F5/cmd+R) in the browser.
If there are any issues with your ATLAS profile please let us know by sending a message to email@example.com