- Bug: Fixed non-Latin symbols handling in DXF Georeferencing
- AI has become a bit “smarter”
- Newly trained detectors are more robust in different light conditions
- For annotation, without any training zone, an invisible training zone with the same shape as annotation has been added
- That may reduce the number of training faults due to the absence of a training zone. But for better detection results it is still very important to add training zones manually. Training zones help to identify background.
- Sometimes on maps, there was experienced some detections outside of the map area
- Fixed cases leading to such behavior
If you don’t detect any changes in your ATLAS, please Press Refresh (Ctrl+F5/cmd+R) in the browser.
If there are any issues with your ATLAS profile please let us know by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
More cool things are planned in the near future.
Wishing you a great day,
ATLAS Support team.